- We will inspect and hand pack all orders prior to pickup. In the event that product
gets damaged during packing, we will provide a store credit to the customer, which they will be able to apply to future orders.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality produce, and we require our member
farmers to deliver market-grade products. The customer understands that since
our farmers do not use pesticides or herbicides, fruits and vegetables may not
look "perfect". Dirt, roots, and other plant part may accompany your items which reflects the fresh nature of our product sourcing.
- The Virtual Veggie Mobile® accepts the following forms of payment:
- For individuals: cash, check, EBT/SNAP, and credit cards upon pick-up only.
- For wholesale and institutional customers: cash or check is due within 10 days of delivery.
- For Restaurants: cash and check upon delivery.
- We do not accept credit card payments in advance through our website.
Wash All Produce: As with all fresh food/produce purchases, the customer is
responsible for washing items before consumption. Please wash produce
- All prices are subject to change without notice.